Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 37 Grocery List

This week I will be price matching at WalMart.

Ingredients for Week 37 Dinners

I will be purchasing:
1 bunch Italian parsley
green onions
1 kiwi
broccoli ($.50/lb at Buy Low)
4 limes
1-2 bunches cilantro
1 head Romaine lettuce ($.88 at Sunflower)
4 tomatillos
1 avocado
3 tomatoes ($.49/lb at Buy Low)
1 onion ($.50/lb at Sunflower)
1 jalapeno
2-3 lbs potatoes
12 rolls (preferably 6 of them ciabatta)
12 slices bacon
1 lb steak (London broil is $1.98/lb at Maceys)
4 lbs boneless sirloin pork roast ($1.99/lb at Fresh Market)
16 oz sour cream ($.88 at Smiths)
1 dozen eggs ($.79 at Smiths)
optional: Parmesan wedge or block (I'll just use my shredded Parmesan)
optional: baby arugula (I'll just use regular lettuce- I'm too cheap!)
optional: Provolone cheese

I will be using from my pantry:
1 head garlic
1 lb turkey deli meat
rice/brown rice
4-6 tortillas
frozen edamame
2 (14 oz) cans black beans
1 (11 oz ) can tomato juice
optional: dill pickles
barbecue sauce
mayo
Dijon mustard
lemon juice
salsa
soy sauce
sesame oil
oil
sugar
brown sugar
sesame seeds
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
1 packet Fiesta Ranch dressing mix
minced onion
salt
garlic pepper
cumin

I will also be purchasing these deals:
gala apples ($.50/lb at Buy Low)
2 lb block cheddar cheese ($3.98 at Buy Low)
6.5 oz Betty Crocker muffins or cornbread mix ($.29 at Maceys)

No comments: