Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 36 Meal Plan

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out to my Maceys class Wednesday night! We had a lot of fun (and only a few mishaps); I'd say the night was a success!

After teaching, I sped through Maceys' case lot sale to replace some of my pantry items. I got a couple cans of mandarin oranges, French onion soup, beef consomme, tomato soup, and half cases of petite diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chiles, Great Northern beans, and reduced sodium black beans. It was a great trip, and came in around $25!


Thursday
Parmesan Tilapia, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Friday- Trying something new!
Roasted Red Pepper Soup, Green Salad, Homemade Bread or Rolls

Saturday
Go out

Sunday
Chicken Cacciatore, Rice, Green Salad, Peas

Monday- Trying something new!
Spinach and Ricotta-Stuffed Shells, Broccoli, Steamed Carrots

Tuesday
Leftovers

No comments: