Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 37 Meal Plan

So have you seen my post on price matching at WalMart? It may help clear things up if you've been wondering about my new shopping lists.

We've got a lot of good sale items this week. I was super, super thrilled to see boneless pork roast on sale at Fresh Market because I have been CRAVING pork for months now. I'm looking forward to using pulled pork in a couple different meals this week!

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Veggies and Dip

Friday
Korean Beef with Broccoli, Brown Rice, Edamame

Saturday
Go out

Sunday
Cafe Rio Salads, Chips, Homemade Salsa

Monday- Trying something new!
Turkey Bacon Ciabatta, Garlic Fries, Broccoli

Tuesday
Something easy like Omelets

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachelle! Oh my I got all excited thinking this was your family blog...so I could see you and your kiddies!!! But no go...but I am so glad you found my blog! I love this recipe blog you have...I'll have to check back often!

So good to hear from you! how are you? Where are you at now? Well you can email me at aareanjergensen@hotmail.com

We'll have to keep in touch!