Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well Hello There

Missed me these last 11 months?

Holy moly, the time has flown by. I could detail all the converging circumstances that made this blog fall off my to do list, but it's all just water under the bridge at this point if you ask me. Suffice it to say that moving, being called to undertake a lot of responsibility at church, having a baby, and supporting my husband in full time work and school has been a bit time consuming. I feel like I've finally found a balance in life (and a few spare minutes, too, I hope).

So while I can't guarantee I am ready to put up weekly meal plans, grocery lists, and all new recipes, I am excited to interact with this blog after such a long break. Will you be patient while I figure it all out again?

Thanks!
Rachelle

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Yay! Glad to have you back on this blog, because I love your recipes. You're fantastic Rachelle!

Alison said...

Hey! You're back! :)