Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 41ish Meal Plan

Do you ever skip grocery shopping for a week?

Sometimes I do. Usually it's when there have been a lot of great stock-up deals throughout the month and I want to stay within my budget. Or sometimes I just skip shopping to give myself the challenge to eat more of the food we have in the pantry.

This week, I am shopping just for the basics because I have so much food sitting in the fridge. So much!! I will be able to make this ENTIRE menu only purchasing mozzarella cheese and milk. If I didn't have to buy diapers for the baby, I'd probably skip the store altogether and make do. Like I said. . . too much food in the fridge!


Saturday
Turkey Sandwiches, Twice Baked Potatoes, Carrot Sticks

Sunday
Macaroni and Cheese, Garlic Bread, Broccoli

Monday
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos, Corn, Salad

Tuesday- Here's a new recipe!
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Sauteed Zucchini with Italian Seasoning

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Bruschetta Chicken, Peas, Fruit Salad

Friday
Roasted Red Pepper Soup , Homemade Rolls

No comments: