Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 43 Meal Plan

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you are more excited about the holiday than I am. In a way, I feel that I am to Halloween what Scrooge is to Christmas. Ah well. We have a few decorations up and a pumpkin on our porch. And! I will have a darling Captain Hook and Peter Pan duo to take around on Monday night. Now that is something to look forward to!

I have so many new recipes posted this week! I hope you enjoy!

Saturday
Halloween Party- Chili Cookoff and Cornbread

Sunday
Halloween Feast at Grandma and Grandpa's

Monday- Happy Halloween (New Recipe!)
Dinner in a Pumpkin, green salad

Tuesday
Homemade Pizza, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Wednesday- New Recipe
Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles, Rolls

Thursday- New Recipe
Waffles, Homemade Syrup, Fruit, Hashbrowns

Friday
Palamino Pasta, Salad, Green Beans

No comments: