Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 26 Grocery List

This week I'll be shopping at Maceys. Yes, I know Smith's is doing their coupon doubling this week, but I can't stand to spend all the time preparing a gazillion coupons, just to find out that they've run out of nearly every good deal I wanted to buy. There are too many crazy coupon ladies who line up before the store opens and clear out the store, and by golly, it's 8:00 a.m. so I've already missed the boat. Whew.

Ingredients for Week 26 Dinners
I will be purchasing:
1 dozen ears of corn
3 zucchini
fresh basil
2 tomatoes
1 head garlic
broccoli
1 onion
1 stalk celery
1 carrot
fresh parsley
1 bag spinach
1 head lettuce
fruit
1 loaf baguette bread
milk
eggs
2 c vegetable broth

I will be using from my pantry:
2-3 chicken breasts
3/4 c mozzarella (optional)
6-8 oz cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
1 lb elbow macaroni
rice
tortillas
1/4 c shell pasta
frozen edamame
frozen hash browns
1 (15 oz) red kidney beans
1 (15 oz) white or great northern beans
1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
salsa
teriyaki sauce
lemon juice
vinegar
olive oil
butter
flour
garlic powder
minced onion
dried basil
oregano
thyme
salt
pepper
sesame seeds (optional)
ingredients for homemade rolls

No comments: