Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 26 Meal Plan

Don't you just love summertime? One of my favorite, favorite things about summer is all the fresh, yummy fruits and vegetables that come in season. We've got local corn stands up and running (yes, my lunch yesterday was 3.5 ears of corn and half an apple). My parents' garden is looking wonderful (and they're kind to let us share in the bounty until we move). Now we just need to sit back and wait for Allred's peaches to come out. I will be buying them by the boxful in the coming weeks; oh how I can't wait!

This week I'm excited to enjoy some of the yummy, fresh produce in my meal plan. Mmmm.


Wednesday
Bruschetta, Corn on the Cob, Green Salad

Thursday
Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli, Fruit Salad

Friday- Breakfast for dinner!
Breakfast Burritos, Hashbrowns, Fruit

Saturday
Go out. I think we actually will go out this week! Hello, Five Guys!

Sunday
Amber's Minestrone Soup, Green Salad, Garlic Bread (or Homemade Rolls?)

Monday
Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, Zucchini, Edamame

Tuesday
Leftovers

Check out the grocery list here.

No comments: