Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Come to My Class!


I am looking forward to teaching a class at the Provo Maceys on Thursday!


If you are looking for a free date night or just a fun night out with the girls, this is a great option. I'll be demonstrating a few recipes and sharing some meal planning tips (along with a few funny stories along the way). Of course the very best part of all will be the yummy samples at the end!

Here are the details:
Thursday, August 12 at 7:00 p.m.
Provo Maceys (in the Little Theatre)
You can just drop by and see if there's room, but it's best to sign up so we know how many to plan for. Sign up at the customer service desk if you're in the store, or just call 801-356-3216.

Bring your friends and family! I can't wait to see you there!

3 comments:

Amber said...

How exciting! If I were in the area, I would so be there. : ) You're like a mini-celeb now.

Sad I have to miss it. Let us know how it goes.

Creative Stirrings said...

Congratulation! I can't wait to attend!

Rachelle said...

Oh goodness, Amber, I don't think there's any celebrity involved! But I will be sad not to have you there.

Creative Stirrings, I'd love to see you!