Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week 27 Meal Plan

I am deeming this week "Kid Friendly Week." My sweet little boy (who is not so little these days!) is a pretty decent eater, but sometimes I think our constant variety is hard for him. I want to find a few more of his top favorites so we can throw them in a little more regularly. Although these recipes will be kid friendly, I can assure you they will be adult friendly as well.

We'll see how it goes!


Wednesday- Trying something new!
Stuffing Chicken Casserole, Sauteed Zucchini and Squash

Thursday
Pasta with Fresh-from-the-Garden Sauce, Green Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday
Go Out

Saturday
Homemade Pizza, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Sunday
Viva la Chicken, Green Salad, Corn on the Cob

Monday
Shake 'n Bake Chicken Nuggets, Carrots, Celery


Tuesday
Leftovers

Check out the grocery list here.

No comments: