Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 28 Grocery List

I will be shopping at Maceys this week.

Ingredients for Week 28 Dinners

I will be purchasing:
1 zucchini and/or 1 yellow squash
6 potatoes
8 ears corn on the cob
1 lemon
2 heads lettuce
1 onion
fruit (grapes)
green onions
hamburger fixings as desired
hamburger buns
milk
eggs
sour cream
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
optional- 1 tomato
optional- 1 small can olives

I will be using from my pantry:
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
4-5 chicken breasts
12 oz salmon fillets
8 thin slices cheese
8 thin slices ham
1/2 c shredded mozzarella
1/2 c shredded cheddar (I'll just make do with the cheese I have on hand)
English muffins
bread
rice
egg noodles
pecans
1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 (14 oz) can refried beans
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
salsa
red wine vinegar
lime juice
honey
oil
butter
sugar
flour
garlic powder
parsley flakes
cumin
chili powder
minced onion
Italian seasoning
celery seed
frozen peas
frozen corn
frozen hash browns

I will also stock up on:
General Mills cereal (That's a great sale for Reeses Puffs! Nothing like dessert for breakfast. . . or breakfast for dessert!)

No comments: