Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 29 Meal Plan

Peach season is in full swing in Utah Valley! I am so excited to have Allreds carrying peaches again. This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. Last year I discovered the most delicious peach pancake recipe from My Creative Stirrings, and I've been looking forward to this time ever since peach season ended last year!

I do have to apologize a little for this week's meal plan. This is a big week for our family because we will be moving out of Grandpa's and into our own home! It seems like that's been a long time coming-- we are so thrilled! That means we will be trying to eat up a few random things before we leave (like turkey) and then scrounging for a few days (ahem, grilled cheese) while we devote ourselves to unpacking.

If you don't have a turkey in your freezer, or if you do and just don't want to turn the oven on all day, then I'd suggest turkey sandwiches using some of the yummy lunch meat that is on sale this back-t0-school time of year!

So without further ado, here is this week's meal plan.

Wednesday- Breakfast for Dinner
Cinna-Peach Pancakes, Hash Browns

Thursday
Marinated London Broil, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Friday- Our big farewell dinner for Grandpa (He loves turkey!)
Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

Saturday- Moving Day!!
We're definitely ordering pizza for all of our amazing volunteer movers.

Sunday
Visiting my parents

Monday
Grilled Cheese, Applesauce, Green Beans

Tuesday
Leftovers

No comments: