Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey Folks!

Well our move was pretty successful and uneventful. . . except for the fact that we still don't have internet service!

I feel so disconnected from the outside world!

Luckily, we were able to stop by my parents' house for Sunday dinner and some quick online business. I won't have a chance to post my recipes until we've got our internet up and running, but I can let you in on my meal plan for the week (just to give you a few ideas!).

Sloppy Joes, Twice Baked Potatoes, Green Salad
Salmon Patties, Cucumbers, Broccoli
Creamy Italian Chicken, Broccoli, Cauliflower
Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Fried Rice
Turkey Alfredo Pizza, Green Salad
Lunch for Dinner- I'm thinking pb&j or grilled cheese
Leftovers

I hope to see you all next week! I am so excited to try A TON of new recipes now that I'll have a little more time on my hands!

2 comments:

Creative Stirrings said...

I am so proud of you for borrowing a computer so as to not let your followers down! I hope they all realize how kind you are to do what you do, without pay :)! You always do a fabulous job!

Rachelle said...

Right back at you, my dear :)