Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 18 Meal Plan

It was so fun to try your recipes last week! I still have a few more to try, so I'll keep adding them into weekly meal plans as I go. Thanks for all your tasty recipes!

After a few experiences with deep frying last week, I'm feeling a need to lighten up this week. We've got a couple light chicken dishes, a soup packed with veggies, and a couple meatless dinners coming up this week. Mmm!


Wednesday

Pesto Chicken and Cheese Toasts, Cabbage Salad, Carrot Sticks

Thursday
Brenna's Teriyaki Burritos, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Friday
Jennifer's "I Want Seconds" Italian Sausage Soup, Green Salad

Saturday
Go out

Sunday
Palamino Pasta, Green Salad, Peas

Monday- Breakfast for Dinner!
French Toast, Hash Browns, Fruit

Tuesday
Leftovers

Check out the grocery list here.

No comments: