Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 20 Meal Plan

We still have family in town. Wow, life is crazy! I'm running to the store today for a few quick items, and I know Maceys is having a great sale on all the fixings for hamburgers. There are also a lot of great sales on fruit at Sunflower Farmers Market.

Don't give up on me yet! I'll be back next week in full blogging style. All the old photos sitting on my memory card will be on their way for your viewing pleasure, and I even have a theoretical post up my sleeve. Until then, here's my plan:

Wednesday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Homemade Fries- my pork roast is still in the freezer from last week

Thursday
Grilled Chicken Salad with Seasonal Fruit from AllRecipes.com

Friday
Hamburgers

Saturday
Go out.

Sunday
Spaghetti, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Monday
Baked Potatoes or Potato Soup

Tuesday
Leftovers or something easy from the food storage.



My grocery list looks something like this:
2 pkgs hamburger buns
3 heads lettuce
strawberries
raspberries
pickles
onions
broccoli
cauliflower
2 lb block Gossner cheese
10 lb bag potatoes
fruits and veggies for everyone

No comments: