Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week 21 Grocery List

This week I will be heading to Smiths. They are having an awesome coupon special this week where all coupons valued less than $1.00 will be counted at $1.00. So if I have a coupon for $.10 off an item, I'll actually get $1.00 off!

Ingredients for Week 21 Dinners

I'll be purchasing:
1 lb ground pork
1 head garlic
broccoli
cauliflower
1 head medium cabbage
1 to 2 zucchini
ginger
cilantro
lettuce
1 lime
green onions
tomato (optional)
1 pkg. round potsticker wrappers
1 (16 oz) cottage cheese

I'll be using from my pantry:
7-8 chicken breasts
1/2 lb ground beef
4 salmon fillets
8 oz shredded mozzarella
cheese
9 lasagna noodles
tortillas
rice
1 c whole-grain pilaf or 1 box rice side
1 bottle spaghetti sauce
1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 (14 oz) can crushed tomatoes
2 (15 oz) cans Great Northern white beans
1 can green beans
salsa
salsa verde
teriyaki sauce
soy sauce
sesame oil
olive oil
red wine vinegar
honey
sugar
basil
thyme
cayenne pepper
salt
oregano
parsley
sage
chicken bouillon
garlic powder
minced onion
frozen corn
frozen peas

No comments: