Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 22 Meal Plan

I can't believe it's almost the Fourth of July! Independence Day just so happens to be my second favorite holiday of the year (after Christmas, of course). I'm looking forward to kicking off and closing the holiday weekend with two different barbecues. And since our actual Independence Day falls on a Sunday this year, I thought I'd tone down our meal to something a little less rowdy than a barbecue and serve a twist on a classic. I bet you'll be surprised with the big flavor of my Creamy Chicken Pot Pie!

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend, my friends!


Wednesday
Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing, Good Bread

Thursday
Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Carrots, Cucumbers

Friday
Barbecued Turkey Breast, Roasted Potatoes, Green Salad

Saturday
Go out

Sunday - Independence Day!
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie, Green Salad, Corn on the Cob

Monday
Invite your neighbors for a barbecue at the park! Split up food assignments for whatever sounds good. Here are some ideas:
Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Corn on the Cob, Watermelon, Pie, Etc.

Tuesday
Leftovers

No comments: