Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 19 Meal Plan

Another week has come and gone, so I guess that means it's time for a new meal plan. We've been extremely distracted and busy lately with some big life changes, and now this week we are lucky to have family in town! With all the crazy busy fun, I have no idea when I will be cooking for a crowd, eating at someone's house, or going out with the group. I'm just getting on the computer long enough to make a quick meal plan, but I really don't know if we'll be able to follow much of it at all. I'll run to the store today for a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, dairy products, and a pork roast.

Wednesday
BreAnne's White Chicken Chili (We didn't have time to try this two weeks ago!)

Thursday
Teriyaki Chicken and Rice

Friday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Saturday
Go out, eat leftovers or grill some chicken for a barbecue.

Sunday
Cafe Rio Salads

Monday
Breakfast Burritos, Hash Browns, Fruit

Tuesday
Salmon Patties

Does anyone have a great recipe you're using with sale items from this week? Would you like to share your meal plan with us? I'm sure we'd all love more ideas, so comment away!

No comments: