Monday, February 1, 2010

What's for Dinner?

What's for dinner? A common question, met by some with uncommon dread.

Everyone knows planning meals ahead can save time and money and lead to a more balanced diet for your family. If you're having trouble planning your weekly menus, look no further!

As a budget-conscious mother, I check local grocery adds, use coupons, and plan meals each week that are healthy, tasty, inexpensive, and easy enough for my pleasure.

Stick around and each week I'll post a meal plan, shopping list, and recipes. Spice up your regular routine-- and let me do all the legwork!

All you need to do is copy down the shopping list (being careful to omit anything you already have in your pantry at home) and cook the meals.

So click on "More" if you want more details on how I do things, or just start with this week's meal plan. Bon apetite!

No comments: