Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 13 Meal Plan

Ah, another week begins! I'm so excited that Cinco de Mayo is at the beginning of next week because stores are all having sales on Mexican food items. (I realize that no one in Mexico cares much about Cinco de Mayo, but isn't it fun for us silly Americans to celebrate with delicious food?!) This would be a great week to stock up on your family's favorite Mexican ingredients. I'll incorporate a couple Mexican dishes into my meal plans this week and next.

Yum! I can't wait to get cooking!

Wednesday
Chicken Nachos, Green Salad, Corn

Thursday
Beef Stroganoff, Carrots, Peas

Friday- Trying something new!
Shannon's Chicken Enchiladas, Green Salad, Corn

Saturday
Go out or eat leftovers

Sunday
Salmon Patties, Garlic Bread, Broccoli

Monday- Breakfast for dinner!
Cheesy Egg Pie, Hashbrowns, Fruit

Tuesday

Thai Chicken Satay, Rice, Cucumbers, Broccoli

No comments: