Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 15 Meal Plan

I think the grocery stores are predicting sunshine because everything for a barbecue is on sale this week! I'm not sure I trust my weather forecasting to meteorologists, let alone grocers, but I'm feeling hopeful for some sun. If you need to stock up on barbecue ingredients-- ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, etc-- this would be a great week. Some stores are even having decent sales on chicken and ground beef, so keep your eyes peeled. Invite some friends this weekend and have a party! Meet me at the park?

Also, FYI, we are trying to eat fish more often. Seafood is expensive, though, so if your budget can't quite handle it, try experimenting with the recipes using chicken or some other meat.


Wednesday
Crunchy Honey Mustard Salmon, Mashed Potatoes, Green Salad

Thursday- Breakfast for dinner!
Breakfast Burritos, Hashbrowns, Fruit

Friday
Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad, Oranges

Saturday
Eat leftovers or go out.

Sunday
Roast beef, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Carrots

Monday
Chicken Parmigiana, Green Salad, Peas

Tuesday
Sloppy Joes, Green Beans, Sauteed Zucchini


Check out the grocery list here.

No comments: