Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 14 Meal Plan

Happy Cinco de Mayo, my friends! (Or rather, amigos!) For our Cinco de Mayo fiesta, I will be serving one of our favorite meals, Cafe Rio Salads. If you don't have time to buy pork and cook it in the crock pot, you could probably replace it with a different meat or go meatless all together. The pork is pretty delicious, but the other ingredients could probably make up for the loss.

Many of the recipes this week may look familiar. I will be posting more new recipes next week, but this week I'm going to focus my efforts on posting about food storage. Come back throughout the week for my simple tips and tricks!


Wednesday- Cinco de Mayo
Cafe Rio Salads, Chips and Homemade Salsa

Thursday
Baked Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower
(or try Potato Chowder if you have cream cheese on hand)

Friday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Corn on the Cob, Green Salad

Saturday
Go out or eat leftovers

Sunday- Mother's Day
I believe the men should plan, shop for, and prepare this dinner, but if your Mr. Right is needing a little inspiration, try Marinated London Broil, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli.

Monday
Korean Beef with Broccoli, Rice, Edamame

Tuesday
Chicken Chili, Cornbread, Green Salad



Since this week's recipes are scattered all throughout the blog, you can click here to see all of Week 14 recipes at once.

No comments: