Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 17 Meal Plan- Reader Recipe Week!

Happy Memorial Day this week! Do you have any great plans? We'll be staying and playing around town, heading to Grandma's grave with flowers, you know, super exciting stuff like that. If you're staying home, make something fun for the holiday dinner! We're trying Kimberly's Boneless Buffalo Wings (from LMPD reader Kimberly) to make it a real party!

I'm actually devoting this entire week to my readers' recipes! Thanks to all of those who have submitted recipes. I mean really. Thank you, THANK you! I can't get through them all this week, but I'm excited to keep trying YOUR family faves!

Wednesday
Amber's Minestrone Soup, Green Salad, Garlic Bread

Thursday
Alison's Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Rice, Veggie Stirfry

Friday
Shannon's Tuna Biscuit Casserole, Green Salad, Broccoli

Saturday
Go out or eat leftovers

Sunday
Alyssa's Falafels, Carrots Sticks, Cucumber Salad

Monday- Memorial Day!
Kimberly's Boneless Buffalo Wings, Corn on the Cob, Fruit Salad

Tuesday
BreAnne's White Chicken Chili, Fritos, Veggie Kabobs

Check out the grocery list here.

2 comments:

Creative Stirrings said...

Oh! I love buffalo wings! I can't wait to try them!

Rachelle said...

My husband is super excited, too! I'm thinking I'll leave some without sauce for the toddler- fried chicken is still fun, right?